See You At The Pole?

She got up that morning and changed the way we pray for our schools. One girl in Texas with a vision to pray for her school. It was raining that morning in 1990 but it didn't discourage her. Now, 22 years later, students are still praying for their schools. She started a revolution, will you keep it going?

I haven't missed one yet. Well, I wasn't there at the first one. But, from the beginning of the movement that following year with about 20,000 students in the Dallas Reunion Arena, See You At The Pole (SYATP) became public. I have seen elementary, junior high, high school, and college students praying for their school. I have seen young adults, parents, policeman, politicians, principals, coaches, and teachers praying at flag poles. We even did an airplane flyover at several schools and announced live on the air. I will be at a high school in Minneapolis. Where will you be?

Don't forget that we are one week away from this world-wide prayer meeting that saw 7 million students praying around flag poles last year. Next Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 at 7am local time. The theme this year is "AWAKEN". It is taken from Ephesians 3.14-21.

"For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father, and I pray that you will grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine..."
-Ephesians 3:14-21

https://www.syatp.com/
 

Comments